Last sunday, after back from dunkin dounat. I looked this snack. Ah, I almost yell because that snack when I was kid. Ah remind me when I was sitting in elementary school. When going home after studing, sometimes I like to buy it.

After graduating from elementary school. I never eat sweet snack like that! Ah, when I see that, I buy it with full smile in my face, can't wait to arrive home and eat that. The price is 7500 IDR, wow. When I was kid the price just 100 IDR lol :) the value money always high every time.

Ah finally after walking 10 minutes, I already home. Wash hands and foots of course, because will have many virus if not wash or clean it. Okay, enter in bedroom, the hot weater blow of me ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D then turn on small fan, better then nothing. :p

Wanna know the taste of this snack? Of course so sweet and I'm so damn happy eat this snack. Remind me how was happy I was when kid.

Today I want to eat ice cream and cheese crispy snack but no have money already. Must wait my sister sent me money a week again. Because I lend all my money to my friend, so now just 50.000 IDR only on my wallet. Poor Citra :p but I'm not worry.

Even don't have money to buy ice cream and the cheese crispy snack. I just go to the little shop near boarding house, buy traditional ice, greenbean ice (es lilin) and chocolate biscuites. Okay greenbean ice is like you cook greenbead+sugar+coconat cream. When already, put it in long and tidy plastic. Keep it in freezer till cold or freez. Then it became ice. Lol.
Smart for push my desire to eat ice cream and expensive snack change to be cheaper snack ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D





Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health