Waking up when the alert alarm ringing at 5 am. I'm still heavy and sleepy. But I should pray in early morning even I'm christian, pray is meaning talking with Father in heaven.

Talk about anything my dream, my future and my hope. Ah already 2 weeks more or 16 days in Jakarta. Today, even Jakarta so hot but the sky is dark. Even rain blow up from sky, the athmosfer still same, hot! No suprise anymore ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D many trafic lights, crowded transportation, and also polution make the atmosphere worse and worse every time.

Okay, I'm so glad I ever stay in place will still nature and also the weather still have many winds. Fresh wind even I love stay in cold room (AC room, red) lol.

Ah tuesday and I'm still no idea to make stories for try to compotition Femina magazine for short stories. Even I never win but like my motto. Don't ever ever give up! Rise your dream even your dream to high but at least when you fall, you will fall in the sky. Keep spirit Citra and believe it, one day everything gonna be fine :)


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health