This day unlucky day. I can't believe it. I got an interview and she said tuesday but when go far away to block M in early morning. They said no schedule for interview. Gggrrr I hate it!

Now! I must careful and ask detail about anything. Because I don't wanna be so Ms grummpy because someone mistake. That's ok if "they" think I'm so talkactive then I'm broke ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Now, I don't have money in pockage. Today I spend 100.000 IDR almost. For transportation, eat, buy woman stuff and print and also copy my certificates. That's also making me so damn upsate. Already brooke and the boy was wrong count plus one my certificate he was not copy and he already count to me to pay that.

Gggrrr making me so angry but more that so tired! With all the think today! Ah finally I also don't know should I go an interview tomorrow as a receptionist but I apply as an administration but she needs a receptionist. I don't knowwwwww, my heart yell ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

But thusday also confused day. Even the day still 2 days to get the day on thusday! I'm still not found that place. Busway make me more confused. But tomorrow I should try to go there again alone! Then in early thusday I already find the place.

Why I catch the job? Because saturday off and sunday too. So I can spend time at church all day. Then kongkow in hospital till waiting my friend go home. Play free wifi there lol :p dunno either, sound bad idea ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

On Friday, I also get an interview as a secretary. Before interviewing I should test TOEIC, that's okay. I also never test like TouFel (forget the way to write that) again after graduating from academy. Yea should try and I also go alone by myself.




Smile Always n God bless us®


www.diary-citra.blogspot.com
www.dwirafashion.com

BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health