Dear Diary, I did promise to tell you about my an adventure in Tomang.
Okay, because I have an appoitment on 2 a clock. Then I went to bus
stop (halte, red) at 10.30 am. I need two times (twice) pass the
busway because to full and some people in front of me block my way.
Then I try to get the bus.

Ah, a man who stand in the woman line don't wanna give me change to
catch the bus. He said "we also want get bus but all full." I just
looked the man and give little smile. Yea, of course all bus full but
you should being faster fish to get in the "can" (read bus). Then when
I got an apportunity even the bus so damn full. Coz my small body
(lol, when Redly read this will said mmm chicken legs) I could get
inside bus. Can't moving and a girl used two hands to make her body
stand. Making me uncomfortable, of course coz her hands between my
head. Then I took one of the circle to help me stand.

She realized her hands block my head. So she just used one hand in one
circle not like before two hands in two circle. Ah finally some people
turn in some bus stop. So the bus is much better inside lol. Then I
got comfortable spot to standup and talking to my friend. My friend
make me laugh to kill the time with the stories of the farm and the
city.

Ah finally when not so many people on the bus. I asked the operator
busway man or I can call the door man, about I want go to Tomang.
Which bus stop I should stop. Then he suggest to stop in Juanda.
Honestly, I doubt it but he said, that's the fast way to get to
Tomang. So, I turn off there. But the one of operational guy ticket
said the bus tomang already pass and will wait so long. He decided to
go to Harmoni and took the coridor to Kalideres. Then stop in Grogol,
after that go to Tomang then Rs Tarakan.

So, ouh godness the bridge to Tomang so complicated and long but not
to long like in the middle city. I asked a man who sitting there but
he cheated me with give me wrong direction. He think I'm so stupid but
I'm not. I ask some woman there and they asked me to stand in first
door. Not to long, some operational Jakarta trans under halte then I
asked them. They said I was right stand there. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡.
God.

Then the bus come and I entered the bus not so crowded like before. I
got seat. Not so far to my destination. So I stop, I saw my mobile
clock still 12.30 wib. I was trying to make sure I was not lost place.
The first I went to toilet ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D then I knocked
the door but no answer. I think that's big room so none of them hear.
Then I open the door, but the room so small and dark. So I decided go
out and then try to call the number.

Dear diary, do you know what happened next. The woman voice was
answering my call. She just said good afternoon then I was reply and
asked what's the company. With the upsate voice, the woman asked
what's my problem. Then I told her just wanna know the name company.
Then she still with the high voice asked my business. I told her, a
man called me yesterday and make appoitment to meet. Then still
unfriendly voice, she said they are still break time and call later.

Okay with the unfriendly and unprofesional greeting from the answer
phone. Then I walk a way. I decided that was not profesional attitude.
The company in the site told about distributor tools. If I was client
and get the unfriendly phone of course I will go of. So that was not
my passion to join with company which don't have good manner. So, I
ask my sister on whatsapp, tell anything then my sister said follow my
heart. So • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. God still protected me. I go off and
smiling. Big city has many stories inside that.

Dear diary, I'm thinking what I wanna do? I am boring in boarding
house. So I decided go to PGC. I never go there and my friend doesn't
like travel so. There's I'm going. Wow so long journey and make me
landsick. Ah in long journey have many stories. Will tell you soon.


--
Citra Pandiangan
----------------------------------------------
www.diary-citra.blogspot.com
mobile +6281372019454
YM citra29111*

*Keep Smile and Spirit*
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health