Wow, already hear sound of boom boom since I was washing my clothes. When I first hear that. I think the stove was blow up ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D just little scary when look news in television past lol.

Feel lonely and alone of course! Because I'm alone in boarding house, especially in my room. I'm alone, my roommate get holiday and choose back to Bintan till 6 January.

So, here I'm alone but I don't feel lonely after praying and read bible for the first new year. Beside on time Advent, the new year already since 6 it is already new year but beside on world time still need 3 hours before new year.

Are you exciting?
Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health