You will never feel alone
When you have best friend
Your best friend always be there
Anytime you need your friend

You will never so lonely
When you know how to make communication
Your best friend always have time
When ever you call your friend

1x24 hours is time in earth
Your best friend always have time
Anytime you need friend
Just find the way how to make communication

My best friend is Jesus
He is my savior and never let me down
He always be here anytime I need
The way to communication with Him

The prayer is communication
Sometimes I feel alone and lonely
I'm praying and it make me feel better
Thank You Jesus to be my best friend


Poem the end of year
I feel alone and lonely so badly. But I also feel graceful because I have best friend, Jesus my savior, and also you all (Ms, Redly, Meri, Eka, Ima, and many all of you)
Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health