1981-2013 was the past and 2014 will be the future.... We never know what happened with us. What we want in our life? How we mess our opportunity? We don't have hope and down in every time we try to wake up and make it strong. Time is so cruel but we want to change or go to the past but we can't change the time.

Time never stop even you want it so badly, since I was born till 2013 this year!!! How many years, mmmm 32 years I live in earth but none of time can down all should look in the future. How many times I mess my life? I will say many times. Then You will think, why I never learn from my past year!!!!!! I do and I do learn from my past year.

Then what do you ever do in your life? Can you refuse the bad things and just take the good things only since 32 years I live in earth? I just shake my head. That is never happened. I can't choose and I just can calm, try as the best I am.

When I am down, I have best father in heaven will help me. Do I learn? Yes I do, 2013 is worse years and good years for me. Many opportunities I got and Many Opportunities I pass. But all that is my experience to keep alive and learn. I never afraid to remind bad things or good things. Because that is one of me to learn how to life in earth.

 Lost family, friends, jobs, get friends, jobs and new adventures. All because of time. Sad, happy, disappointed, smile, strong, weak can't refuse from life. But how that can make me to be strong. Disappointed coz of life is normal but how to make it strong. We need time to make us strong. We need to learn in every second, minutes, hours, day, week, month and year. 

God, Thanks to make me like this, to appreciate my time, my life, my dreams, my future. Even sometimes I do wrong,even sometimes I act like kids and You are my Father in heaven always care and make me lesson how to be close and always make You to be my priority in my life.

Honestly 2013 is not good year enough for me, making business broke, but that is not the bad year either. Because I learn to much on 2013. I don't have power if I just think I can do without make God in my plan. This year I learn how to involve God in every plan in my life.

I wish on 2014 will be good future for me. Thanks God, You make me keep healthy to pass day by day, week by week, month by month till the end of this year and will welcome to 2014. Without You, I am nothing and Thanks to the wonderful lessons in my life. I still believe in You, You are my Lord and My savior. 

Kiss and Hugs for my family (papa, mama, sister, brothers, cousin, uncle, aunts, nieces, nephew), friends (church friends, college friends, friends, chat friends, correspondent friends, reader friends, partner, teacher, and many other category friends you ever know lol) Old and News friends, You are same, because every time is precious for us to build our relationship. Thank you to keep in touch with me in happy and sad my time, thanks for help me to pass my bad time and good time together. Thanks for the support and pray for me. Of course I do the same for You.





























Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health