Am I sad? I don't know or I'm lie about what I do feel. Just friend who realise I'm sad. Friend told me why should I sad. Then I told to my friend, I'm not sad. My mood always good.

A friend said I know you are sad from the blog, you always write from heart. When you are happy, you write about happy stuffs; when you are sad, you are writing the sadness stuffs.

Am I doing like that? So friends can guess about what I'm feeling without I'm notice what I'm feeling ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D or I just shamed to realise "Yes I'm sad" but what's the reason I'm sad? I also don't know or just pretended don't care about it. Ah a complicated feeling. But eat chocolate always make my feeling better. Can you give me chocolate?

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health