Sometime choise is in our hand but to get choise and change something in our life so difficult. But if it for a good manner or a good action and make you feel good why not!

Yesterday, I was thinking, did I will death? So much pain in head (headache), tooth, stomach, get sore in throat, when I was trying to stand. I got dizzy and around me get spining.

Ah God, that was so unbelieve! I was sick and alone plus no food in room. I can't get up and buy food, even I have money in wallet. See, healthy is better then anything. We need keep it.

How's making happy in alive? Just think positive thinking, do exersises plus don't give up when you want to settle life. Believe God will help you whatever it is and when it will be come true.

This morning, I feel so graceful even still have little pain but that's get better. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. Lord to help me feel better. I'm nothing without You. Even sometimes my faith get aweak but I believe in my mind You will give me miracle and I never know it.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health