Two times again I pass my opportunity to go interview, the first in Bona Indah; because that's to far and more far then the last job I got and resign. Plus the reason I don't bring one of my certificate which maybe they need it.

This time today, this I do search how to get there but I completedly don't know the way and I ask my roommate. She also doesn't know. Because she never goes out! Poor me!

What kind I do know? Almost on February? Ah maybe I should back to Tanjungpinang, Bintan Island. Jakarta to big and I can't survive here. But before I'm going home, because on January Jakarta flood every where, so I should search link to make my own business in Tanjungpinang. Keep spirit and try as the best I am.

When I'm down why difficult to get job here which saturday off. They offer me saturday should work. I found one website and almost I read when I feel down.

This words I want to shared for you if you also get trouble in economic like me

Unemployment

If you are unemployed, you're familiar
with fear and hopelessness. You're familiar with lying in bed at night worrying about providing for your needs.

What if no job ever comes along? This certainly isn't an easy time to be unemployed: with many out of work, jobs are scarce and the economy is unstable. All the while, needs only increase. If your security is in the economy, you're being pulled along an emotional rollercoaster -- with no end in sight.

But there is somewhere else to put your hope. God made business, government, people, and everything that concerns them. The Bible says, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it" (Psalm 24:1).

Imagine letting go of a little branch in a storm and grabbing onto the trunk of a huge oak tree instead. That is like putting your trust in God who rules the economies instead of trusting in the economy itself. Jacob was a man in the Bible who did that very thing. During a severe famine, God provided above and beyond for Jacob, because he trusted in Him. And God wants to provide for you too.

Put your trust in God today for your
job, your life, and your eternal
destiny. Read below to receive the
unshakeable security He has for you.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health