Good morning, ah I woke up less then 5 am and I was sleeping up 1 am ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D because I was watching old movie about "Street Kings" cop corruption. I did watch it before, but I forgot the end. So I watch it till searching Masha pictures.

Ssstssss I know I am act like kid or teen ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D because I do fall in love with Masha. This series movie make me smile and happy in bad moments in my life. So very fun and happy watch this look her shabby face, very active action yea in this story she's hiperactive kid.

Ah, continue about my day; I'm still sleepy when I'm writing this, just sleep less then 5 hours, my eyes still heavy huhuhu so sad :( and also the nightmare make me wakeup.

I was dreaming about the died man. I was walking in hospital then I didn't know how I get enter for mortuary. Then I looked the stiff body in the floor. I went off from the mortuary but when I want open the exit door. Some people outside and hold a paper and ask for the death body. I back to the room and try to carry the body.

I didn't know my mouth full of saliva. I can't swallow it. Because to much and making me spew. I was trying my spew not struck the death body, so my spew everywhere around the floor. I was so shock when my spew almost near the death body.

Then I woke up, when I woke up; my eyes still can see the death body sleep in my bed. Making me shock. I close my eyes and sit down and pray for the nightmare will gone. Ah when I woke up I hear the masque get some pray for someone die. So weird.

But today I'm so exciting even raining never end; I get an interview in MNC tower in near Tugu Tani, but the problem is I don't know the place and I should use the transportation with the number 502. This bus always crowded and also many pickpocket. But I should not worry, because I have big guardian who will care of me.

Who else? You don't know! My Father in heaven of course. I do feel the bless from Him, many times on my life. I wish I'm lucky and will move again in Batam, if I get hire ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Ah today I also want to meet my old friend, Ms. Puspa. We already 4 years never meet. She's good voice when sing a song. I really miss kakak puspa. Ah in Indonesia if a friend the age old then us, we call her "Kakak" (sister) for woman; "Abang or Mas" (brother) for man.

What's your plan today? I wish my readers blog has wonderful dream then me. Happy friday and soon I will update the morning worship in english version too. So my readers from oversea can read too and we get bless ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health