Damn, I'm waiting again to next interview an hour. I'm so hungry but I can't eat, because my money already I gave to my roommate, she didn't have money to pay transportation to work!

So in my wallet just have about 7000 IDR, just good enough for me to pay the transportation (bus, red). I should go to ATM machine to get money but here don't have ATM machine.

Here I'm waiting a staff HRD and feeling so hungry and sleepy. But here still good friday, because God bless me and I should say • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. Lord for Your care me; I arrived this building without know where's this building, just believe in insting.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health