*Contest writing making letter but I made this just for kill the time


Dear daughter,

I never imagined that I would get pregnant. Until today I'm afraid to commit serious in a relationship of love. But when I look a pregnat woman, I love to touch her belly, -if her allow it. it feels very happy to be pregnant. Because it is a miracle.

Until I found the man of my dreams and I really wish I could feel you came into my life. All efforts we try so that you can present in our small paradise. I want to feel what it's like to have a tiny figure in my little belly. Although I know, a lot of friends say it contains damaging their appearance during childbirth. But I do not care, because I've always wanted to feel your presence.



Day by day, weekturned into weeks, months turned into months. Despair that is what I feel in my heart. While in front of people I am smiling but inside I felt heartache to get you.

My friends already have a baby even increase steadily. To this end, I look forward to you the magic is in the gynecologist. No words can describe my happiness, it seems the pain and my grief at hearing God. So that God brings you in my womb.

The first month I feel the world is mine, up on the third month I feel nauseous and completely wrong! Mom said it's called cravings. Yes, I really feel your presence in my process. Once you small fetus continues to grow time by time.

I grieve and suffer but frankly suffering I experienced it does not mean, compared my waiting the existence of magic in my stomach. Until the end of suffering is gone, as you grow in the gynecologist.

I sing a song even more so that you can feel the happiness. How happy I was, when you kicking my stomach, when I would tell the story of your future later.

You really are God's gift to us. I feel it in every breath. Though you occasionally acting up. Papa  help us with carring. You most pleased if your dad rubbed my stomach. You could fall asleep and not moving that makes my stomach sick sometimes found that agile movements.

My dear baby, I bore with difficulty. Lives are at stake. But all of that is a wonderful price for listening to the sound of crying. You cry out loud, I can only see you from far away, after you get out of your safe zone in the gynecologist.

Feeling tired and exhausted,it paid me off when I hear you cry, and even more so when I hold you. Dear son, this is the picture I crave myself to be a complete woman. Contain and bore.

Whatever you say about the future world, remember that you are definitely people who awaited the long wait. You were born in this world as we looked forward to and loved you. God created you to be present in our lives.

My dear life is not easy, but you will learn how to grow into a child who strong and have morals and good conscience. My love is with you, the child that I wanted This is a letter that I made while I was waiting for you at the gynecologist present, your future will you achieve with their own struggles. We will only help you grow into powerful figure both reason and morality. You are my hero my child.
   






Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health