Damn! When I realise my thumb nail broke! I should cut it and make it short. Too short and make me difficult to type on my old phone to post this bad news ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Why I don't realise my nail broken? Yea sometimes when our hands wet, that's making our nail to weak and not strong when the nails dry.

Mmmm should we care the nails too like body, face? Yea of course! Ah talking about nails. In some of oversea, especially G*****N. I have a lady friend and she told me, she ever get strange friend who ask her to sent her nail hand and feet picture. See, why friend of her friend ask her to sent the picture of nails. She doesn't tell me the reason.

I guess my readers already know the answer right! Some people so strange about how should clean a friend. The clean can look from hands and feet. How you care the simple part. Sometimes, some people, including me; didn't care about nail treatment because we think it just simple, people don't notice it ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

I ever report the beauty nails treatment in Batam; mmmm they tell me how to care your nails. Yea little difficult then face but now that's tips should try ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D do you want to know too? Okey, asap (as soon as possible) I will update the information about it! Already night I should sleep soon, but before sleeping; let's pray first.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health