Dear diary, so damn I'm so sleepy, my eyes so heavy but I can't sleep. Because now I'm in MNC Tower in the 23th floors. Why am I in that tower? Hey don't think I will jump from the building lol. So scary mind yea, ckckckck so bad :p

I'm in that building because I want to meet Mr Y. Why? Do I need explain or just making you curious want to know? ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

Dear diary, today I go for interview after a week I reject the schedule from a few companies, the reason because flooding every where and the place for an interview can't get transportation. So why I should go there if can't arrive to that place.

Dear diary, mama said Jakarta more cruel then step mum ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D mmmm when I'm thinking about that, maybe mama is right, absolutly right; why my friends always get trouble then many crimes and people to cold not warm ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D cheecky; maybe some places also like that.

Dear diary, I really sleepy but I did finish interview with the Hrd staff from Sindo TV and now I should wait Mr T. Ah I wish my eyes can open so wide not heavy like this.



Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health