Good morning readers, long time I don't shared morning worship in english version. I bet readers miss it too, mmmm and also now my readers much from oversea, especially readers from europe besided the report of site. Who ever and where ever readers, • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For keep back and read my blog.

This morning worship so touch my soul that's why the title in english I give "So Deep is Your Love" why? Who want to sacrifice to the siner (people who had many sin)? Of course none. The simple reason is why I should sacrifice to the sin man. But Jesus is different, He is sacriface Hiself for you and I.

He isn't guilty but He should separted to Father in heaven because of us. Our sin so deep but Lord love more deep for us. Although Lord allow Jesus to sacrifice. Before Jesus on crossed, He is praying and He said if Lord can get this pass but He should death first in cross, so we can be free from the sins.

Do you have someone who let his/herself sacrifice for you? Of course none of them right, because they can't be sacrifice to simple thinks, so how they can sacrifice to the big think.



Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health