When I fall, You catch me
When I feel sad, you make me smile
When I doubt my faith, you give me advice
When I am feeling lonely, you beside me all day

Lord, You always be here when I need You
You never let me go without attention from You
When I doubt my faith, You said read Bible
Then I find myself again and believe it

I'm human and I'm weak sometimes
But when I feel nothing, You help me
You help me to keep positive and I do
I do believe what You will give to me


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health