Dear God,
I don't understand what happened with me this time. I don't have spirit, I know it isn't excuse! When I'm coming in Your home. I just wish my spirit bag! But that's not what I expected!

Dear God, I know I just one of Your many sons. But can you hear my voice! I don't ask many stuff, I just want feel peace and happy. I don't know what happened with me! It is sound it was not me any more!

Dear God, sometimes I miss something but I don't know what is that! I'm thinking harder but still not find the answer, can You help me to find my way and my desire?

Dear God, a few days ago I told with one of pastory. I asked him to help me what's my talent You give it to me? Then he ask me to think and pray? But I just doubt myself, do I really have talents in my life?

Dear God, I'm tired feeling suck and nothing with my faith! I know it is suck and sound like satan win in my life. I realise to many problems in my life even I pretended nothing happened and everything is fine!

Dear God, I should say • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. When I was watch movie about "Letter for God" that's movie so touch my soul. Making me, his kid can be bad kid when he got cancer but he tried to be good kid, follow what Jesus tell to him. He prays to people who hurt his feeling, become himself even he got cancer but always think about other happiness.

Dear God, I should say • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For blessing life, healty life and mind. Like Jocye Meyer said stressful is one of point not believe You. God, many people has close to You. But when I'm trying to close to You, I think many problems, negative thinking blow in my mind and heart.

Dear God, maybe this first letter I sent to You or many letters I do sent to You. I don't know either, can you fix my heart, my soul and my mind. Don't make me fall to deep in the drakness of my life.

Dear God, I think when I just focus and know You better, my life will be good. But I am wrong, because Your enemies will not allow me to close to You. They will try many time to think You are leave me alone, You don't care me anymore. They try to manipulation my mind to think like that!

Dear God, I believe You beside me, You sent Holi Spirit to company me so I will never feel so sad and give me good words to make me keep strong. I do believe it and I'm trying to refuse the bad think in my minds.

Dear God, I know if life is simple then none of people will surender to You. That's not mean You make people life difficults, but You allow satan to make me fall down because You believe we can strong and pass it step by step.

Dear God, when I read about Ayub. Wow, he is richer man then he doesn't have anything. He still keep believe it You are good Lord. When this time my dreams never be real. I should look back, how You give what I want it. So this is just one part problems and You know I can handle it, because I'm strong son.

Dear God, • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For making me think You never leave me. You just make good plan in my life, till Your draft plan finish; I will get Your reward :) Keep smile and never give up. I belong to You. Whatever heavy my life when I surender to You, You will help me even that need time.

I do remember the Canadian Preacer, Director Program Hope TV said God is big, imposible become posible. Don't doubt it, just believe it and pray. God still make plan for you to better life. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For create me and • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For keep my mind open.

Dear God, do You already know how much I want to shared how's beautiful and magic You are. Since a few years I want to make book about it but I always get trouble in my life, busy activities. Now, I want get my spirit back, now I more adult then before. Because maybe this way You want me to do! To service You with my little talents. I do realise I can't be misionaris because I know my body isn't fit and strong like them. But even small stuff or talent You give to me. I will do it with pleasure. Because You are my Father in Heaven.

Dear God, I'm so sorry and I know I do make mistakes, making You sad because of sins in my life, heart and soul. But You always open Your hands to hold and hug me. Your blessing always I feel even that's still small blessing and I expected big blessing ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D sound like selfish! That's why You said "Slow down, I'm making good plan for Your life without term and condition. As long as you believe it, Citra :)"



Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health