Dear diary, today is crazy day ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D why I said like that. Having weekend with normal stuff but when evening laugh never stop.

I want eat super damper spicy fried rice. So we are searching place which sell fried rice. I don't know I want eat spicy and more spicy then I ever eat.

After searching an hour then finally I find it and we buy one fried rice super damper spicy and one noodle with medium spicy.

When cooking my style of fried rice, the seller always get sound "hitchie" then me, Mayo and my RM. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D funny.

Back to our boarding house, we eat it together but none of them can eat mine coz to spicy ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D don't know why I want eat spicy fried rice.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health