Hi reader, miss my writing in english version? Lol, I'm sorry. I'm little tired sometimes after working 8 hours and need 4 hours just for journey to go at work and go at home.

A few days I was reading newspaper ups news from yahoo when I'm google something. Very dramatic and I can't believe it. What else, if kill themselve. Why in this area or time still having an idea for end their life with the way so short with jump from high building. Paison food and she and her kids death.

Every year we are learning something new. Life is an adventure, when we get the happiness, we always happy and say life is beautiful. But how if we get the un nice life, we become stressfull, sick, depression etc. Please, life is up and down.

We can't just stay in the happiness line for survive but we should can stay in the sorrow line. But when you believe in God. You will give it (your problems) to God. Because God's hand always open for you.

Don't you ever think, whatever your life in line happy or sad. God always beside you! Can't you see. Why you can smile and tears. God always protected you. But evil always attract you whenever and whatever your line.

So keep positive and believe it. Life so beautiful even in bad line. I know because my life also like waves and never stop to get ocean.

Ah I remember when I was journalism. I reported the death and life. So different in this circle but how people can settle and keep try to look the positive line :) or circle.

Keep spirit and do the best way with pray :)

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health