Long time I never write anything even in my mind have many ideas to write. But weak body, tired and that reason is making me lazy. I know I should change and use my percious time with carefully and no wash my time.

Today, the weather isn't nice. Raining all night and making some flood in my area to get out, it should wet! So bad! Plus in busway stop some buses can't operation. Because in front of them get broke, so all get risk. And who's get the most risk, the passenger get the risk.

Waiting bus so long time plus what else, being late come to office. Raining make it more worse. If we think like human. We will say that's the worse day I ever had! But I said • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. God for the easy the way.

I get notice from neigbore when I went out boarding house to the out street. He remaind me the flood will make my pants wet and I did roll my pants up to my leg. Then on busway I also get space even I'm becoming small fish. Can't to much move. But that's better then I don't get space.

In difficult life or worse time don't ever think the negative side but just think the positive only and that will make your blue day become rainbow. Happy life, happy soul and mind is more percious then anything. Have a good day all.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health