Dear diary, long time I don't have time to write even update the article morning worship on my blog. This week the articles about prays and believe it.

That's good article I ever read in my blue life? Blue life? I'm not sure either about it ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D anyway even the drakness of my life but I always get fun. Why? Because I have wonderful God.

God is a magical and wonderful. I do believe it and always believe it till I don't have breath. God always have many words to make me strong even in weakness my life. I don't understand why people don't believe it.

Some atheis friends said that's just builsit! Really? Wow suck when think about it! ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D but every body has different opinion about it :) but I do believe it in God. Praying make me feel better, even sometimes I'm not find the answer of my prays but I have trusth in God will answer it one day.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health