ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D I do have notebook then I buy cheaper tablet. That's not meaning I'm so maniac with techonology or just for stylish or fashion.

My tablet isn't famous branded because I'm not into branded maniac. I just need little and simple tablet which I can used it to make my dream come true. I want back to writing again and focus do that in my spare time.

I'm working in small company PD Hanlin which treading second hand sewing machine. My Boss, MR Andy who's so gentle and good person. He allows me to get 2 times a month to go to church. In this company, I should work every saturday but he is allow me to get 2 times holiday on saturday to go to church. Yea at least in a month I spend time in the church. Even heavy but God will do understand.

For someone or people who want to make small factory for garment and need sewing machines, you can contact me on my email here. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D and also please pray for me so I can make my new book will be publisher. I hope and I wish it will be come true. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. And happy day



Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health