Ah silly me, almost a month I never type story. My body really tired and honestly I really miss to search news, type and interview people. Even this job as journalism I do resign long time ago. But one part of me still missing it.

Yea more than seven years became journalist isn't short time. That's like one part of my life. I miss it, I do try freelance as journalist or copy writer which just need weekend or public holiday to do it but still not find it yet.

Working is making me feel good if busy time but in my new office I'm not to busy. My jobs just try to find customers to buy second hand sewing machines. I do try to put on kaskus, blogger, tokobagus, berniaga.com etc but some people already contact me but I never know the result coz when they contact me, I over to Mr Udin, he know the price and can explain all the type of machines.

Yea I just do the best as far as I can. My motto everything will be fine. Keep pray and work hard. Work hard and pray harder. God will show me the way.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health