Woman VS Money


Control Your Money

Almost male said many women can't control her money, they love to spend money for something stuff is not important to her. Is that true? 
Woman VS Money, who is the boss? Money or you? Why I said like that. Because some my friends can't control herself when look something they love it. 

How to control your money? Is difficult to do like that? Maybe in the beggining YES, VERY DIFFICULT. Why? You have money but you can't used it. Ough no!!!!! One day, I went to mall with my friends, women time. Sometimes we love to spend our time together between our weekend. So, 
mall will be the up number for hang out together.
 
Why mall? Because in mall, we can find anything we want it. salon, clothes, food, comfortable cafe for shared, mall is part of heaven for women. My friend, she likes to spend time in salon, shopping shoes and clothes. She spend much money then her budged. She said it when we sit in cozy cafe. 

"Ough gross, I spend much money then what I imagine," that is the words she said when she look her wallet. Sometimes, we can't control ourself for not buy something when we look that stuff, wow so wonderful, unique or anything reasons we make it before buying that. 

This is tips how to control yourself to used money. 

1. Don't bring cash money more than budget When we have appoitment with friends, hang out or just window shopping at mall. This is one good reason to leave your money at home and also 
ATM, so when you go out, you should not worry about you will spend much money then your budget. 

2. Making different bank account This is I do for keep and save my money from "big sale". I made two bank account, one account bank without ATM. That bank account just for me to keep money for my holiday or something else. The other account, I used for my daily life with ATM, pay rent, transportation, food, etc  with this account. So, I can control my money as well as. My other bank account, I can't used it because no ATM and sometimes lazy to go to bank just want to take money. No time, queue will so suck. So the money save and keep well on that account. 

3. Buy for necessary stuff ONLY What do you think, when look big sale or your friends buy many stuff when all you hang out together. You just company them without buy  anything. What the hell they think about you? Are you broke? are you stingy? Ough well that is suck words and making you are feeling angry. 

Don't worry, you can buy something necessary. For example, long time you never buy shoes. You can buy shoes in your favorite boutiqe. See,  buy something you need it not just for fun. 

I wish this tips can help you to control your money and keep fun with money, life and friends.

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health