This month I wanna do this stuff, work, pray and learn hard.

I should more work hard in PD Hanlin, doing my project in night for book (kids book), yea sometimes I do mess and I wanna do it again in my new company :p

Pray, this is very important too, when have problems pray and don't have promblems pray. The problem is I can't pray long enough when pray on my knee. I will do it again, pray for healthy, success, love, friendship. Pray for my company I work, parents, friends who have problems in alive.

Learn, I never give up to imporve my skill and also my grammar. I know sometimes I'm doing messy. So learn and learn for language, craft, cook for food etc.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health