#16 days before birthday

When I wake up I read massage and make me feel disappointed, because a friend judge me and I don't like it. Then a friend call me and a friend can make me laugh. Real laugh, sound my laugh I never hear it again long time, roar with laughter! It is rare to find something that make you pure laugh and sound pure not pretended.

just really awake from sleep! 14 June 2014
I know my life little complicated this time, many bad news I heard from family, sister and my destiny still complicated and I don't know how to make it better. But that is life always full problems but everything will be fine.

Talking about family, I have one wonderful sister. She always help me when I am down. Even when we were kids, we always flight every second time maybe! I don't remember at all. But even my family is not rich but I am so blessing to have family like this. I won't change with other family.

My family is not perfect pictures like fairy tale picture dream for family. My family full of complicated story and every story sometimes will make me hurt and sometimes happy. But I won't change it to be anything. Sister who always support me when we already teen. We seldom fight like when we were kids.

Our mum almost give up when we always fight every time and we also ever get punish, we got put in drum half of water. Because we always fight. Many things memories still in my head and I love it when remind it. Thanks my sister bertha who love me as the way I am your little sister.  Whatever life hard and difficult we can pass it with smile and tears. Because that is expensive experience to make us strong and stronger every time.







Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health