Having rich friends sometimes make you never feel bless and gracefull. Because you always look in them. You feel unlucky, jealous and think why I should born in this family. Sometimes I was thinking like that.

I'm Lucky have You Mum

This honest and I realize I'm lucky have mum like you. When I was senior high school I choose economic school so I should out from the rich circle in ****** school. So, here I was. I have many friends in different level economic family. They were not rich like my junior friends school. Here I was learning how lucky I was. My family wasn't rich but whatever I want and what people never it expensive food. I did eat them regulary.

When I was home from school, already have many delicious food. Mum never forget to buy my snack jenil or etc (traditional snack Indonesia). I love it. I was so blessing in my family. I just hear one time my parents fight. When I was naughty, sometimes my mum protected me from daddy. So I'm lucky till this time I'm feeling lucky I have mum like you.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health