That's my parents who make me come to this complicated world. My parents when I was kid the religion isn't good because they also seldom go to church but when they already old. They already realize, they already wase the time to do anything in world then to find the spiritual. That's why they always remind me, reminds their kids how's important to spend time with God.

My parents are like get second change to be good. They always spend time read bible, sing a song and also reguler to go to church every wednesday night, friday night and saturday. Long time ago, I always don't like when they remind me to go to church and read bible. That's making me bad! I don't like it but then I realize I love it, I love to read bible even isn't regular. • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. God, I'm not perfect but I always learn to be good and good. Because I'm still not good person in this life


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health