Absolutly I realize I'm not perfect either good person. Long time ago, I think I'm already good person who sometimes I have good heart. Since in Jakarta, I learn many things I'm not good person, I am still selfish, arrogant, uncare and still have feeling jealous, upset, disapointed.

See, I'm still not good person. But that's not mean I become rude and cruel. Good people who always think they are already good, they feel their already perfect. That's nonsense! Good people never think their good. They still need to learn even hard learning about the meaning of life.

I have one sister, older then I. We always fight sometimes till this time. But we always fill each other when one drop or feeling bored, sick and dunno what to do. I'm so lucky even I'm not perfect either my family but we always keep learning to respect each other, helping each other, to be friend when need someone to make us keep strong. Even sometimes we judge and not support each others. But day by day we learn it and make good deal about relative and become sister, friend, parents, physcolog, entrepreneur, conselling and many thing in sametimes and also different time.

Like a water and where's water put, the water became same shape like the place of the water fill.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health