I like water, especially when in ocean. They so freedom, nice and comfortable. I know I'm not perfect because I love sea, pool what's people say WATER but I can't swim. I do learn many times but always find bad result.

I wish one day I can find good instructor to help me swimming. No body perfect and I know that, I never try to be perfect because that will be stresfull. I know I'm not perfect beacuse my breath size is big then I suppose to have ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D making me less confidence when wear tight clothes. Because people will look at me and make me uncomfortable. I don't like to get people attention, I just love myself as the way I am.




Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health