I'm not perfect because I'm still have jealous feeling to the people and specially friends who still has good teeth. My teeth really on trouble. I really need much money to fix it. Don't know when I can fix step by step my teeth.

So lucky you still have healthy teeth and white so really different then mine. That's why I'm not perfect because I'm still have jealous feeling and I really want they teeth to make me never feel tooth pain anymore.

I also already have plan when I have a baby girl, no candy and chocolate. Will remind them how's that food so bad for tooth and make pain and can't eat so perfectly.




Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health