Jealous to the people who still have perfect tooth so when they smile and show the white tooth making me. Ouh when I can back to the past life. But I know that's imposible and never be come true. So I just hope I can fix it to dentist and already survey and one teeth the price so damn expensive. Its the konsequency I should take when adult.

I'm not perfect because I'm still not become woman. Long time ago when people said especially ask do you want kids. I always say no. But a few months, almost a year I'm thinking about how's wonderful woman have baby inside my belly.

I know I'm not perfect because I'm still single and freedom! Freedom is mean something different what's reader think yea. I really want to capture many pictures of pregnant on photograp. Wish I can win lottree ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D no I'm kidding, never do like that. I just wish one day I can be the winner for writing contest and the money I want buy good camera. I really miss my 8 year experience as well as.






Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health