#15 days before Birthday

Today I am going to Femina magazine building to attent to writing clinic. I know that event last minute before closing in femina website. I'm lucky I got invitation for that event.

I'm not smart, I don't have IQ like people who always have good mark in academy. But I never give up to learn anything new. Even it difficult! I also still have plan to continue my study until I get master. Some my friends ask me to give up to continue my study. Because they already satisfied what they got.

On my cheaper tablet, I'm download chines and franch language. I really want to learn that's language but I know to attend course need much money. Because I do already survey about the price to attend class for mandarin language. I don't have enough money to learn that so I just search on google and youtube about how to learn it free. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D

See I'm not smart but I still have passion, desire to learn something new to improve my skills and my knowladge. Because life is blessing and everyday is learning time to make me better and better.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health