#14 days before birthday

Last night I couldn't sleep until 11.30 pm. I was crying alone in my room till heard music with the lyric make me more sad. I didn't know what happened in me. (Such a liar lol) of course I know, before July I always get insomia (can't sleep) plus feeling sensitive about anything in alive.

Afraid about getting old, that's normal for me. Because I know become 33 year old isn't young anymore and my journey still long time or short, I never know that. My dream still not become real and my age getting add every year that's suck. Nightmare and blessing in sametimes. But from that all, last night I get nice chat from my best friend and also sister.

Both of them make me things I have wonderful life and no worry about it. Support from them make me feel bless. Because some friends judge me to stop my dream and life in reality. See, many friends sometimes judge the book from the cover, realize or not realize some friend hurt me or maybe they also give up about to rise dream and make people want to be like them, give up about their dream neither.

Get good sleep is very important right. I'm not smart and I know that's. That's why I never stop to learn anything to find the meaning of life. To find good financial and moral in life. I'm not smart, that's why I will never stop to improve my skill and my knowladge. For myself, learning is never end. I will keep learn until I'm death.



Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health