#12 days before birthday

Yesterday I was not writing any single blog because I was so weak and no have energy. I didn't know what happened. My sweat to much out and my stomach so hot and pain. Making me couldn't have energy to go any where event go to doctor.

But in afternoon time I have energy to go to doctor. My expand life this month is much then my salary I got even still not end the month. Gross! But that's life, we already make budged to all things but sick, need more money then health. My mum said eat healthy food and don't to much diet etc bla bla bla.

Diare is suck condition when you sick. Make you weak, depression either because you should go to toilet (rest room) just for a few second coz inside your stomach is like have bomb. Want to explore it anytime and that's so hot and pain.

Plus yesterday my fish also death and today all the kids fishes death either because the teen eat them all. 3 lil fishes death plus the 5 babies fishes death too. Poor them

I'm still learning how to take care fishes. Long time ago when I was teen, I also have fishes with many kind of fishes from zebra style, rinbow until koki fishes. They life in big aquarium if I compare with my aquarium now. Plus I don't have oxygen to this aquarium.

I'm still learning how to find my spirit, how to find my desire to write again, that's why I was attend in femina writing clinic because I want to keep search knowladge, whatever it is. Many stuff I'm still learning will tell you soon. This time I'm on my way to office. Heavy trip but I'm still look hope




Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health