#11 days before birthday

Yesterday, post officer call me and ask about the way to home. I already guess that's package from my parents, especially mama cakes. I do already miss to eat that so badly. Even I can buy many food and many delicious cakes but the taste is never same.

Because in the ingradients has many love and care in that cakes when my cook it ofcourse. I love it and I also shared it to some friends and also the owner house.

Talking about skill yesterday. Do you already sastifield about it? I'm not! Even I don't have money to attend to course or continue my study in the college but I always want to learn formal including informal. 2 year ago I already attend to sewing course even that's not finish yet but I do love it. I'm learning how to make clothes and honestly I have some my own design and I make it by myself.

I have a dream I will make my own boutique but not so famous like celebrity have their own business. But I realize I don't have modal (capital, red) so I'm still try to get capital and till that become reality (true, red) I make shop online but just for make hair accessories and sell some products what I'm thinking that's good for sell.

Still learning how to become good marketing. That's also I used to my work this time. Which I'm one of employee in traiding second hand sewing machine. From this office I'm trying to used what I know about seo and also try to find new customers to this office. Keep learning and that's never die and always find something new about it


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health