#10 days before Birthday

Today is saturday, I should spend time at church but this sabbath I can't :( because I should work. I wish I can go to church every saturday. That's my desire so badly. God, please hear my pray and aswer my pray as soon as possible.

I'm wakeup and I'm not doing anything like wash dishes, laundry clothes. I will do it when home from work. I am afraid my passion will death if I'm not find my desire. I'm still trying to get that. This is my ife and I know and realise that's will be difficult every day to keep strong. But I am glad I'm still have dreams and hope it will be come true, settle life and being good writer.

This time I have project with a friend to make kids stories and I wish it will be come true asap. See, even I'm not young, smart either rich. I'm still have dreams, principale and good friends. Will shared you in other post about my speaker friend :) and he also writing religious book. Moeslem book and we also like to read Jocye Meyer




Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health