#8 days before Birthday

A few days I will be birthday, that's so scary me because I will be old. What should I do in my life? What's my real dream?

My dream I really know what's that. But I can't shared it in public of course. Will be weird. But this time I'm feeling lucky. I'm glad about that! I am not afraid to be old or my age will be add every july. That's blessing, God still want me to alive and make something good about my life and for the people.

God sent me good friends and worse friends to teach me how to act and attitude with them. Because God wants me to learn something to make me always think and think. That's good for me or not! We never know what's good or worse if we never choose about it. That's making me never know what happened.

I'm still not good person because I'm not perfect but I always keep try to forgiveness, patient, lovely and also try not to upset to the people who hurt my feet. Like today :( when I go to warehouse to cross check data. Making sure everything done, one motor bike hit my feet and make my left feet hurt plus my ugly shoes go away from my feet. The man who hurt my feet just run away without say one single word "SORRY" poor me but lucky me I'm not say any single words even that's so damn hurt.




Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health