#6 days before birthday

I'm having planning to go home town a few days to make id card. But the problem is the flight so damn expensive because this end of june and july is public holiday in school.

First that all too I also want to buy stoven that's have discount for quantum brand. From the price 150.000 IDR become 99.000 IDR. Cool price. But the problem is the good hose gas is expensive around 150.000 IDR. Same price like stoven ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D plus I also need gas cylinder or gas holder too. That's price around 180.000 IDR.

I should buy that all because end of June is fasting month for mouslem. So will not wise to eat food at office. So will cook and eat them at home before going to office. Ah confused, sound like confused with the first July :) I will be old and still don't know what should I do for my future. All still blur, and can't shared the most privacy life on my online journal, so just ssstsss wonder yea what's it about ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D




Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health