#5 days before birthday

If I can be honest, I am always afraid when near the date of my birthday. Because I always think I still have many dreams and the dreams still not become true. I really want make them be real. So I'm feeling so blessing!

33 years old and still not marriage and always smile when people ask me the question why I'm not marriage. Why marriage always become horrorable topic. Don't you think find mr right isn't easy. Build relationship isn't easy. Maybe some friends lucky they got quick soulmate and then marriage. But not all have destany like that! See! I'm the one from millon who still keep single and happy plus sad in the same time.

Sad when look the people have couple and happy when they have someone who support and hold hands and say "everything will be fine." I'm also happy when see, the trouble articles about marriage. Hey don't think I'm happy coz they on trouble. I'm happy because I'm still freedom and single.


I'm not selfish even everyday I always meet selfish people even the stranger passenger on the busway. One of the public I used it every early morning,


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health