I decided to move to Jakarta since end of October or November, I don't to remember that month hehehehe. Is not easy to decided move to big city. First at all my mum never allow me to move in Jakarta. But in fact She allows me with nice spirit.

Here  I am in big city, Jakarta. Work in small company which treading second hand sewing machine. Rent small room in Matraman part. Even small and the rent is not expensive enough so I can pay it regular. So here the place I always spend my night and weekend if I am not go any where.

In the part of angle my room have something little messy. Because some friends still keep their stuff in my room. Because my ex roommate move She decided to back to her hometown and one friend still not find the boarding house, so my friend still keep the stuff in my small room. But that is okey.













This is the place I always spend time at night. Better then sleep in the street lol. So I am so blessing and I love what God give to me. Thanks God, You always protect me from bad stuff will come. I am so proud to be myself and what ever it be. Just good spirit will come to the people who always have spirit thinking.


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health