I will never ever look up
Because that's to high
I can't rise it
It will hurt me so badly

I will never look pass
Because that's just story
I can't back in that pass
Sometimes nice and hurt me

I will never look down
Because that's nothing to see
It is just something not to remind
Because that's don't have meaning

I will look in front
Because that's my future
I can see and I can feel
It will be wonderful day

Jakarta, June 2014


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health