I am the killer. RIP (Rest in Peace) my new pet SS Turtle. You don't know how long I am waiting this moment to buy you. To decided to care of pets. I choose you until I got dream before I am buying you, if you know. I am so exciting when choose you in Kota Station, the first place I look a small turtle sell. But the price little expensive when I ask because I just have not much money in that time.

So I am waiting long time and always wonder when pass that road. Is the seller still sell the turtle or not? Because sometimes the seller never open a small table in street. Until I got dream a few weeks ago about you. In my dream, someone give me 5 turtles, one daddy, one mummy and 3 kids cute turtle. In my dream, all of turtle look so happy, fun with each other. Really nice dream.




I already bring small box to keep you till I put you in small aquarium. But travel from Kota Station to my small room need more than an hour. Maybe you got dizzy when travel with me. Why you death so fast. Do I kill you? I am crying, you know. Because I really want you so badly. When I carry you. Some people ask, what is that?

Ah that is turtle. Two old women who sitting beside me in train from Kota Station to Kampung Bandan Station and also we same direction to Jatinegara but I should turn off in Pondok Jati Station. They ask, is turtle for my kids. The first time I did not understand, what was her question. Then I realize. No, I said. That is for me. I want care of you.

Then we talking about her son too also have turtle -your relative- but they death because her son was not care and give your relative food. In my mind, I will never ever do it, I will care you like my little baby. Because you are my desire to be my pet. I also don't know why I choose you to be my pets. I don't need reason to do it. But, on the way to home make you dizzy, I already realize when in train, you already spend to much oxygen out from your month. But I can't do anything.   I just pray and hope, you will be o.k until you arrive in your new home.

I don't realize you already death. I put you with six small fishes, I bought too. But you are not swimming. You just not move then I took you from aquarium. Then I realize you are death. I am sorry my SS Turtle. I am not take care you so careful. I am so cruel. I am crying when I realize you leave me. It became empty inside my heart. Is not because I do I lost my money when I buy you. But I am crying because why you death in my hand, in my small room. Don't you like your new home.

I am alone in Jakarta, I want you to be my best friend for share, to make me have good spirit. You are like my icon, even life so slowly but everything will be fine. Just step by step even need time to move, but at least it move. Bye my new pet, SS. I am sorry you leave me alone and leave your six small fishes . I wish one day I can care your relative, more careful. Because I want my life also get better even it so slow process. Rise my dream, have new spirit when go work and go home. Even it hurt and hard to do anything but just try with slow and strong.

Small S Turtle 7 June - 7 June 2014. Rest in Peace.






Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health