I worked in Kota and everyday I always pass the pasar asemka. Where's everyday I can see what they are doing. So, what's spirit meaning?

I'm learning about spirit from the old becak bike in kota. A few them already old, sometimes I'm worry when used their becak bike, safe or not. But they spirit make me think, they work hard waiting passenger who pass the street and offer their service, maybe lucky and maybe not. But everyday is hope from them.

Spirit is try the best your daily activity. Don't make it as regular but something good for good life. Having hope in there.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health