Ah finally this chocolate finished. Bye bye chocolate Belgium, you are sweet but not less sweet sugar in mouth, when I'm eating you.

I guess this chocolate really compotition most of chocolate then sugar. That's why Belgium chocolate so famous in Europe. People always notice that's Belgium always give the best service for chocolate.

Talking about chocolate, Indonesia also have chocolate plants and many coco trees but I wish one day, good and intelegent people can make Indonesia chocolate will famous too with good taste and mix with great flavor and have different unique taste when eat it.

Bye Belgium choocolate, I wish one day can eat more you ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D and • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. For my friend from Netherlands who gave it to me. God bless you guy


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health