Indonesian women skin are very exotic. Yes like me hehehe, I have skin with the brown color. As the way I am, I never think to change my color become white. Even sometimes my picture look like white, it depend on the light and the angle how to get good picture.

This is a few days pictures I took with the background, I am behind the sun. So the light make my brown color look like brown. This picture I just taken from camera from laptop. Yes, that is look like my original skin.

Long time ago, i don't like my color skin because to brown and I really like the white skin like my sister and brothers. But when I am grow and thinking, God never give the worse to the children. So here I am, I love my skin and I love also to play angle to take pictures











See I am so happy with my skin and I also have cute smile, that is my friends tell me about that. I don't know they are honest or just mock me only hahahaha.





This pictures I taken a few month ago, I guess on April at one of cafe in Matraman. I guess in the afternoon and the light sun still good. This picture original also from same laptop without editing by photoshop. The color skin look so white ya. Wanna see the more white because of the way angle to make your skin look white.












What is wonderful sun light can make your skin different every angle picture I take by myself. So do you know, what is good angle pictures to make you look pretty :) enjoy become selfie ya. Just the way you are to enjoy every part of your body.

N.B I never lie about my skin color but if it look more white that is good angle I get it hahahaha


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health