Ah I don't know why this time my stomach already hungry. I wish I'm still strong till I'm arrive home and cook vegetables. I already seldom buy food on the street. After I got trouble eat chicken noodles. Plus I hear the seller said the water already dirty and need change, then the saus tomato also isn't good.

Better I'm little tired but healthy. Cooking is making me try to creative menu so I will not bored. I'm hungry and I want "eat" you. If I said like that some of my friends will be tease me so badly.

Are you hungry too? Because fasting or you forget to eat something so now your stomach sing a song ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health