Good morning readers, I'm so glad this is the last time to go to work. Because tomorrow until august first we got long day holiday. This time, I want to used to make my next book.

I do already have "big" imagination to make it plus the short story either for contest at @feminamagazine which this female magazine always present writing contest to people like you and me who desire to be writer.

So this morning I wakeup early and make some draft and search backgroud or setting which part I want used. So I do need research. Even last night I make some friends hate me because I sent the message which the words make them shock. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D ya that's will be good, I hope and I wish.

Happy sabbath and this saturday I should work and can't spend time at church because this week I should work, poor me but • · ♥·♡ τнäиκ чöü ♥·♡. God for the idea this time. After stuck with the book "Man, Sex and Marriage".




Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health