Woman never change, kid, teen and adult sometimes they love put dolls on bed to company themselve all night, including me.

I make simple design to my bed. I make 2 style pillow because sometimes I like put my head without look tv and sometimes I love to lay down and watch TV and typing stories or just browsing.Clean bed is very important to make you sleep well.

Yea, even now my rent get up price poor me. More expensive without good reason the owner ask more money but that's ok because I want to try to move to better place in near there. Ya who's know I find good one and same price.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health